Sophisticated, Board-Certified Legal Counsel In Divorce
The attorneys at Schipani & Norman, P.A., understand the complexity and difficulty of filing for separation or divorce. At our law firm in Sarasota, we help clients through every step of the divorce process, from the filing the paperwork to building a new life.
One of our founding attorneys, Phil Schipani, is board-certified in Marital Law by The Florida Bar. This distinction, awarded to fewer than 300 attorneys in Florida, requires extensive education and testing. His extensive knowledge of marital law gives us the upper hand in handling issues such as:
- Property distribution: We have experience in complex asset division, including business valuation and division.
- Alimony: If you need to seek alimony or pay it, we can help determine the optimal amount.
- Child support and custody: These issues are often contentious, and we can help you reach positive solutions.
- Adoption: Whether you wish to adopt internationally or adopt a family member, we will guide you through the process.
- Domestic violence: You need to protect your rights in a domestic dispute involving allegations of abuse.
- Parental abductions: We have successfully reunited families who experienced international child abduction.
Powerful Firm, Personable Service
We provide not only strong representation but also excellent client service. When you work with us, you will always work with an attorney and will not be handed off to a paralegal. We respond promptly to your communication within 24 hours. In our personable, relaxed atmosphere, we treat every client as a valued member of the family.
Get Our Legal Counsel For Your Divorce
Talk with Schipani & Norman, P.A., about sophisticated representation in your divorce or other family law matter. To schedule an initial consultation where we can discuss your case, contact our law firm today. Call 941-549-8981 or send us an email.