How Our Bradenton Family Law Attorneys Can Help
Our firm can help you resolve all types of family law issues, including:
- Marriage dissolution: Divorce has many issues to address, including spousal support and distribution of marital property. Our outstanding legal team can help you.
- Child custody: We can help you minimize the impact of divorce on your children and respond to your questions and concerns about issues such as legal custody and child support.
- Complex divorce: Some divorces involve complex issues, such as in high net-worth divorces with complicated and major financial holdings or divorce where small businesses or professional practices are in play. These types of divorces will require business valuations and other financial valuations/appraisals to determine the outcome.
- Alimony: Spousal support can also be a complex issue requiring the review of many factors to determine its outcome.
- Parenting disputes: Disputes can arise during and after a divorce has been finalized over parenting time plans, relocation, and other issues.
- Domestic partners: Same-sex partners may also face the same issues as straight couples involved in divorce, child custody and support, and other matters which our firm can help you resolve.
- Post-judgment modifications: Child custody, parenting plans, child support, and alimony may need to be altered when you have a substantial change in circumstances. We can help you with the legal process before the court.
- Family adoptions: Many factors are involved in these proceedings and you need an experienced attorney to guide you through this exciting time in your life.
- Domestic abuse: Whether you have been accused of domestic abuse or are the victim of violence in your home, you will need an experienced lawyer on your side.
You can rely on the team at our Sarasota family law firm to represent you on any of these sensitive legal matters.
Our Experienced Sarasota Family Lawyers Can Help
Our experienced family law attorneys near Bradenton, FL will listen to the facts of your family law issue. We are available for appointments at any time during the week or evenings and weekends. We are conveniently located in downtown Sarasota, near the courthouse.
The Bradenton family law attorneys at Schipani, Norman & McLain, P.A. are proud to serve the families of Sarasota County, and will be happy to fight for your family's best interest.
Please call (941) 499-8154 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with a Sarasota family law attorney today.